Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Planning Stage



Within a year my wife and I are hoping to be in a Van or an RV slightly bigger. The idea of becoming full-time van dwellers is rather exciting.

We have decided to blog our adventures and mishaps in hope to help others and find our way into the Nomadic community.

So strap yourselves in and enjoy the ride, let the adventure begin!

<3

Edit* I am now going solo and my have my own blog https://vandwellinglife.blogspot.ca/

This blog will be closing soon.

Kylie.



stealth van dweller blog
stealth van dweller avoiding breakdowns
stealth van dweller
sprinter van dweller
life of a van dweller
how to be a van dweller
full time van dweller
female van dweller
air conditioner for van dweller
couple van dwelling

2 comments:

  1. Not quite ready for full timing (at least my wife's not)
    Picked up an older (86) Class C, 25' RV, but at 10-12 mpg... not planning to travel in it... thought I would use it as temp survival shelter left on some remote acreage.
    Looking to go with a minivan base RV as a travel vehicke, not for living in per say, but long weekend and extended road trips (week or two at a time)
    Set up a home base before hand, some storage building, forest for lumber, fuel, game, garden space... ect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Les, sounds great. We have been talking about it on and off for years but finally just going to do it. We are renting and there is a spot to park a van for a while. So plan is to get something even if we need to fix it a up a tad, then take it out on weekends and see how we go there.

    We hope to become as minimal as possible but that may take a bit of work, being a crafty soul I tend to hoard "pretty" and "that could be useful" items. I do think that being able to work on a van and keeping it in working order will keep my itchy fingers busy enough.

    Do you plan on or have worked with solar? I have so much research and learning to do but that is one of the things I really want.

    Lol.. sorry I am Raving on like a made woman. Thanks for checking in. Keep me posted on any good stories or advise :)

    ReplyDelete

Wish List