Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A Shorter To Do List



Hi again wonderful wanderers. So today at work I got to thinking of some useful stuff I could be researching while we are still deciding what kind of RV we will get.

Stuff like how to set up the internet and the costs. I have see some some people with high range wifi antenna so I need to look into that.

Insurance, but I think we will need to wait until we know what size it will be and all that jazz. I have to renew my licence this week sometime so I will ask then.

Would like to see if there are any address options. Here in Canada we need to have a street address for our licence as they won't accept PO Box. I am from Australia and still not up to date with this kind of thing. We do have some family members and friends that would be ok with it, but I dont like to impose.

And lastly (for now) we need to start asking our family and friends if they have a mechanic they like and trust. Even if we are lucky enough to get a nice running motor we will still need to get it checked out and keep it serviced and I have had some bad rip off experiences with mechanics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List