Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Information overload!




Well hi again. I was up way too late watching video's and reading blogs. That didn't stop me from waking up and watching more videos as soon as I woke up.

Knowing that we are really going to be doing this with in a year is both exciting and hella scary.

After talks with my wifey and watching some of the videos together, I now have a better idea on what direction we are heading. Hopefully this will help me sort out my thoughts and ideas a little more.

I am hoping to do some videos but I dont have the best gear and am deciding if I should just wait until we start going out looking at vans or do I do some vlog type videos and record the research side to expand or explain what I put up on the blog.

Oh dear I just went and added more things to think about to my list.

Let me know what you think.

Don't just chase those dreams... live them!

<3 K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List