Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Video ~ DIY Murphy Bed Build


We love this idea but long ways with a desk that comes down to make supporting legs.





Published on Jan 17, 2016
In this video I show how I made a custom Murphy bed for my office space.
Using Boat Seat Swivel Hardware
T Nuts

I gave in and agreed to share my office space as the guest room. We don't have visitors that often so two to three weeks a year without my office shouldn't be that bad. The Murphy bed is a great way to save space. So this will work out perfect. I'll eventually have to build my office area in the closet, this will just make things more convenient for me. All I would have to do is close the door. This will be done in a future video

Info:
- unfortunately I don't have any plans it was sketched. This will be a priority on my to do list.
- A typical Murphy bed kit cost around $300.00 i took a cheaper route
- The materials to build this bed cost me around $360.00







Take Care Darling Dwellers


stealth van dweller blog van dweller avoiding breakdowns life of a van dweller how to be a van dweller Full-time van dweller female van dweller couple van dwelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List